domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

Trozos de la entrevista de Krystal y Jessica para Nylon Korea Junio 2014.

Bn7GiD3IcAA22Z5.jpg 
8. Anything you want to be like each other?
Jessica: My sister is very great at cooking. I like it when she cooks with her heart and shares her food to others. As for me, cooking is kind of troublesome
Krystal: Unnie is also good at cooking
Jessica: I'm a woman so I can cook only basic food. It's far from the real cooking lol
Krystal: Unnie has a sharp eye for people so she has a lot of friends around her. Her connection in the entertainment world is also wide. I want to meet various kinds of people too.  

9. The words that you guys say to each other most often?
Jessica: I said "Even you just stand still but other people might find you look angry, so smile lightly" to my sister
Krystal: Therefore, there are a lot of my photos that I smile only my lips not my eyes lol

cr: KBNye and fx_buddhas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario