jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2014

Parte de la entrevista de Krystal para InStyle Magazine Enero 2015, 18/12/14.

Krystal: Recently I listen movies 'Her' and 'Midnight In Paris' OST on repeat endlessly.
Krystal: I prefer someone who have their very own style like Tilda Swinton and Sofia Coppola than following season trends
Krystal: When I feel lonely, Instead of trying to do smth about it, I'm more like the type who just lie down and accept the emotions or watch the movies I've already seen before 2 times in a row It's good because when you watch a movie over again you don't have to think about anything else
Krystal: I prefer someone who have their very own style like Tilda Swinton and Sofia Coppola than following season trends

Vía:   y   

Traducción: más tarde. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario